Promotion Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you please review my site?

2 posters

Go down

Would you please review my site? Empty Would you please review my site?

Post by samsuung Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Here's my site,
I would like to hear from you an honest opinion in a form of a constructive criticism :

http://bestoffernet.com
samsuung
samsuung

PC : 13

Back to top Go down

Would you please review my site? Empty Re: Would you please review my site?

Post by ItalianMunchiez Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Don't really got no reviewers and I'm not so good myself but I can give you an honest review since anyone can join the thread,

- First time I've visited your website I wasn't sure if it was one of those scam things honestly didn't know until I snooped around the layout for the original site is pretty plain but I do like the hover effects.

- The forums are OK its a standard MyBB theme, But I never used MyBB so I wouldn't know the themes they have for that service. Another theme would be suggested but your choice, I like how the forums and categories are seperate but comeon the promotion has no guidelines whatsoever ( recommend fixing that) And some more common forums to add a little more.

Review : 9/10 Good I just don't fathom the theme. Razz

ItalianMunchiez
Administrator
Administrator

PC : 15

https://thepromotioncircle.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by samsuung Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:38 pm

ItalianMunchiez wrote:Don't really got no reviewers and I'm not so good myself but I can give you an honest review since anyone can join the thread,

- First time I've visited your website I wasn't sure if it was one of those scam things honestly didn't know until I snooped around the layout for the original site is pretty plain but I do like the hover effects.

- The forums are OK its a standard MyBB theme, But I never used MyBB so I wouldn't know the themes they have for that service. Another theme would be suggested but your choice, I like how the forums and categories are seperate but comeon the promotion has no guidelines whatsoever ( recommend fixing that) And some more common forums to add a little more.

Review : 9/10 Good I just don't fathom the theme. Razz

Very nice observations,
Thank you so much
I will take these into consideration!

samsuung
samsuung

PC : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down